My Photo
Name:
Location: Waco, Texas, United States

My life is blessed with a wonderful husband of 47 years, Darrell Lee Selke. Together we have had quite an adventure. A wedding in 1970, four kids; turning into a Gibbie and a Poppie with 13 grankids ...and staying joyful as we truly give God glory for such abundant blessings all along the way. We've had our challenges as all families do, but life is good because God is good. I love being a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. We're excited about the future and looking forward to the next adventure God has for us,just around the corner I'm sure.

Friday, August 10, 2007

What If...

Oh my gosh! I just did something!! I was looking at my new Country Gardens magazine and so much enjoyed reading their 'Back To Nature' article. At the end of it, it gave an email address where you can send something you might want to be published. I thought... what if.... ? I browsed through my "Mama's Thoughts and Other Stuff" file, copied and pasted "Seasonal Observations" and pressed 'send'. Who knows if it will even be read, let alone published, but just to send something I have written with a remote possibility of it being published was a big deal for me. Hmmmm... what if? :0)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrielle said...

I think that is SO AWESOME! You are an amazing writer, not to mention that despite your skill, you put your heart and soul into your words. Let me know if it gets published. I'll be excited to own that magazine and brag that that's my mom!!!! I sure do love you!

August 13, 2007 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

That would be so cool. You will have to let me know if you win!

August 14, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Mama Jeannie said...

Thank you soooo much for your encouragement and love! That means more to me than any ole publication let me tell you. It would be kinda neat to 'be published' though, wouldn't it?

August 15, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home