My Photo
Name:
Location: Waco, Texas, United States

My life is blessed with a wonderful husband of 47 years, Darrell Lee Selke. Together we have had quite an adventure. A wedding in 1970, four kids; turning into a Gibbie and a Poppie with 13 grankids ...and staying joyful as we truly give God glory for such abundant blessings all along the way. We've had our challenges as all families do, but life is good because God is good. I love being a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. We're excited about the future and looking forward to the next adventure God has for us,just around the corner I'm sure.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Tagged... re: My Man!

1. Who is your man? Darrell Lee Selke
2. How long have you been together? married 37 years
3. How long did you date? About a year with a six month break-up in between.
4.How old is your man? 57
5. Who eats more? I'm not sure.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? We both sing
9. Who is smarter? He is as far as remembering facts, math, etc.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Sometimes he helps.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? We're about even I think
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do, but I think I enjoy it more.
17. Who cooks dinner? If we are home... I do... IF I cook at all.
18. Who drives when you are together? We both do whether he's behind the wheel or not. ha
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? On second thought, we'd come in about even on this one.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am. He never thinks he is wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. His are in heaven. That would be quite a trip.
23. Who kissed who first? It was mutual.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am more openly sensitive, but Darrell is moved with compassion for sure.
27. Who has more friends? He knows a lot of people, but I think neither one of us have alot of really close friends. We're working on that one.
28. Who has more siblings? I do; two sisters and Darrell has one brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely Darrell. Our marriage works better when it is him leading and we like it that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home